XCase 2.0 Alpha 4
Experimental parts are implemented for use in our research papers only, contain bugs and are not finished. Therefore the ALPHA status
- Reverse-engineering of PSM diagrams from XML Schema (experimental)
- supports some basic XML Schema constructs
- creates a dummy PIM class to which all the new PSM classes are mapped to (compatibility reasons)
- Mapping of PSM components to PIM components (experimental)
- when you use this on a PSM diagram created by the previous XSD=>PSM mapping process, you can delete the dummy PIM class as well as the original PSM diagram as a new one is created with correctly mapped classes
- Versioning (experimental)
- Some bugfixes
Known issues and TODOs
- bugs shown in the Issue Tracker
- we will change the PSM in the future so it reflects our recent papers
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.