This is the final
release of XCase 1.0.3
- The installer package contains installer for Microsoft Windows, User's and Programmer's documentation and examples.
- The source package contains source files, User's and Programmer's documentation and examples.
- For separate documentation and examples, see XCase 1.0
- Command line usage or see XCase-command_line_usage-1.0.2.txt
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 are prerequisites for XCase.
If you do not have these installed, download the installer
package and run setup.exe
which will download and install all necessary files.Note
This product is developed for Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newerChanges in 1.0.3
Changes in 1.0.2
Changes in 1.0.1
- Fixed bug in command line handling
- Fixed an issue where XCase ran out of memory when adding PSM children to a project with complex PIM model.